WHEN: June 2nd, 2018
WHERE: Earl McCart Fields -901-999 N. Western Ave. Sioux Falls,SD
Learn more about Volunteers of America by viewing video here
Kicks for a Cause is a yearly kickball tournament focused on bringing awareness and giving back to the non-profits that call Sioux Falls home. Sixteen non-profit organizations will compete in a double elimination tournament to raise money for their favorite cause. This year Sioux Valley Optimist will support the Volunteers of America Youth Center. There will be games, prizes and most importantly, there will be a sense of community where these organizations can come together to help one another grow and help those that need it within our community!
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Be part of the Sioux Valley Optimist kickball team – You can become a member on the SVOC Kickball Team by contacting Nicole Raml email@example.com; 605-610-7303; or Greg Honl firstname.lastname@example.org; 605-413-7410.
Please invite your spouse, significant other, children (16 and over) relatives and friends to join the team since we have 15 spots to fill.
All team members will receive a team t-shirt if they contribute to the Cause.
- Donate to support our cause – You can donate to the cause by:
- Pay Pal – (click on button below to connect to Pay Pal)
- Contact Nicole Raml email@example.com; 605-610-7303;
- Contact Greg Honl firstname.lastname@example.org; 605-413-7410
- Send cash or check to Sioux Valley Optimist – PO Box 2031 -Sioux Falls, SD 57101 (Attn: Carla Wilson )
(If a company would like to receive an invoice, provide the name and mailing address to Carla and she will send out an invoice.)